Expert Toolkit User Agreement
This User Agreement (UA) is a legal agreement between you (“Licensee”) and Expert Toolkit (“Licensor”) for the use of purchased Expert Toolkit Products, which includes computer files, software, electronic media, documentation and printed materials (“Product”).
By purchasing, downloading and using an Expert Toolkit Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this UA. If you do not agree to the terms of this UA, do not download or use Expert Toolkit Products.
Expert Toolkit Products are distributed for personal use and educational purposes. You are NOT allowed to make any charge for distributing any Expert Toolkit Product (either for profit or merely to recover your costs) whether as a stand-alone product or as part of a compilation.Grant of License. This UA grants you the following rights:
- Download and Use. You may download and use up-to three copies of purchased Expert Toolkit Products. Each purchased Product is for use by a single individual user and may not be shared with other individuals. Each user must have their own paid-for copy of any Product they wish to use.
- Reproduction and Distribution. You may NOT reproduce or distribute copies of any Expert Toolkit Product.
- Updates, Maintenance and Support: Product updates, maintenance and support is NOT included as part of any Expert Toolkit Product license.
- Product Transfer. You may NOT transfer ownership of any purchased Expert Toolkit Product to another party.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Expert Toolkit may terminate this UA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this UA. In such event, you must destroy all copies any purchased Expert Toolkit Products.
No Warranties. Expert Toolkit expressly disclaims any warranty for any purchased Product. The Product and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Product remains with you.
No Liability for Damages. In no event shall the author of the Product be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use any purchased Expert Toolkit Product, even if Expert Toolkit is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.