Frequently Asked Questions
1. After I purchase a book or toolkit, how long until I receive it?
If you purchase a digital book or toolkit, you will receive a secure email within 5mins allowing you to download your product. If you ordered a print edition of one of our products you should receive it within 2-3 days.
2. I purchased a digital copy of a book and have not received it yet.
Typically customers receive an email notification with a link to download their digital book within 5 mins. If you have not received the email, please check your spam folder. If the email is not in your spam / junk folder please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number.
3. Who creates the material? Where does it come from?
All material on experttoolkit.com has been created by professionals who have spent their careers in top tier management consulting and strategy firms or working in the highest levels of blue chip organizations. They create material for publication on experttoolkit.com so that the best tools, templates, frameworks and materials can be accessed by anyone or any organization looking to lift their capabilities.
4. Do you offer special pricing for universities and education institutions?
We offer significantly discounted pricing for universities and other educational institutions who wish to use our material for library or teaching use. Reach out to us via email or phone and we'd be happy to help set you up with a customized product that suits your needs. We can also provide free paperback desk copies for teacher / professor review.
5. How do I receive a refund?
Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1-855-525-8282 quoting your order number and we will promptly offer a full refund – no questions asked.
1. Can I download material with my Premium Membership?
There are titles in the Expert Toolkit Premium library that are downloadable however it is primarily intended as a “streaming-type” subscription – providing unlimited access to view the entire collection of best practice tools, templates and frameworks in the Expert Toolkit collection.
2. I purchased a Premium Membership but am not able to access the content.
Please be sure that you are logged in to your account. Also, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address that you used to subscribe to your premium membership. If you are still have problems, please contact us via email or phone and we will help you.
3. How often are new items added to the Premium Membership library?
Items are added regularly to the Premium Membership library. As new items are added they are highlighted on the home page in the “Newest Titles” section and the Navigator is updated to reflect the latest set of titles in the library.
4. How do I upgrade to Premium Membership?
You can go directly to the Premium Membership sign-up page ensuring that you use your current customer account email address to upgrade - we will link your Premium Membership to your customer account automatically. Alternatively, after logging into to your account you should see an option to "Upgrade to Premium".
5. Can I access my Premium Membership on a mobile device?
Yes. The Premium Membership library is accessible from any device - phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Simply goto www.experttoolkit.com and log in and the library will be displayed in a format best suited for the device you are using.
6. Can I make a suggestion for something to be added to the Premium Library?
Absolutely. We receive many requests from customers looking for a specific tool, framework or learning guide that we have not yet created. Send us an email or give us a call and we will look at how we might be able to address your request.
7. Is there a list of all titles available in the Premium Membership Library?
Yes. Please refer to our catalog for a complete list of titles available on expertoolkit.com including those within the Premium Membership Library.
8. I book-marked a page in the Premium Library but now when I return to the book mark it is not accessible. Why?
As part of our access control, we verify your membership each time a premium membership title is accessed - which needs to occur directly through the website. As such, saved bookmarks will not be accessible.
9. What are the benefits of premium membership?
With premium membership, you get unrestricted access to the complete library of templates, tools, frameworks, user guides and best practices. As long as you have an internet connection, content is viewable on tablets, laptops, desktops and phones. The content in the library is always expanding with new titles added regularly.
1. Do you offer a white-label option for your material so I can use it with it my own consulting firm’s brand?
Yes – we offer several options for consulting firms in need of a standard methodology, tools, frameworks and training material. We can develop a customized package for your organization including your own branding. Please give us a call on +1-855-525-8282 or email us at email@example.com and we’d be glad to develop a package that suits your requirements.
2. How are user accounts setup for an Enterprise License?
We will setup your accounts. You simply provide us user names and email address, we will add them to our system and each user will receive an invitation to establish a password for the account. We will also deactivate user accounts upon your request if they are no longer needed.
3. If we make modifications or edits to tools we purchased with our Enterprise License, do we get to keep that IP?
Yes. Any content you or your corporation adds or builds on top of what you have purchased as part of the enterprise license becomes your UP.
4. With an Enterprise License, can we use it internally among all licensed users AND share the outputs with our clients?
Yes. This is the primary purpose of enterprise licenses - allowing full and unfettered use in a corporate setting, including sharing among team members and with clients.
Books & Toolkits
1. I purchased a book on the website – can I use it to train people in my team?
If you are planning on using an Expert Toolkit product to train people in your organization, we request that you purchase an Enterprise License covering the number of end users that you are seeking to train and have use of the material. Non enterprise license purchases are bound by our User Agreement. Please contact us and we will work out a package that suits your needs and gives you the freedom to use the material for training. We also provide train-the-trainer sessions with each Enterprise License to ensure that your team and organization is getting the most out of the material.
2. I purchased a toolkit on the website, can I share completed templates with my client?
If you are planning on using an Expert Toolkit with your clients, we request that you purchase an Enterprise License covering the number of end users that are planning on using the material and wanting to share it with clients. Non enterprise license purchases are bound by our User Agreement. Please contact us and we will work out a package that suits your needs and gives you the freedom to share templates and their modifications with clients. We also provide train-the-trainer sessions with each Enterprise License to ensure that your team and organization is getting the most out of the material.
3. Do you offer paperback versions of the books and toolkits?
We do offer paperback versions of our books and toolkits – primarily through Amazon, although most customers seem to prefer digital versions. As we are continually enhancing our products, the best way to ensure that you have the latest content is to purchase the digital version as we do not update the paperback versions as frequently.
4. I am not sure which book is right for me.
We suggest looking at our book guide which provides a summary of the individual titles that are contained in each book or toolkit. If you are still unsure, please contact us and we will be glad to help you choose the right book or toolkit based on your situation and objectives.
5. I received the link via email to download my digital product – but it is telling me the link is expired.
After purchasing a digital product you will receive a secure link that can be used up to 3 times. If you lose the email or the link is giving you a message that it is expired or the maximum download limit has been reached, let us know and we will issue you a new link.
6. Can I get reimbursed by my employer for the cost of a Premium Membership or a Book purchase?
It will depend entirely on the expense policies of your company, however most of our customers are able to claim the expense given the educational nature of the materials.
7. Can I claim a tax deduction for the price of Expert Toolkit products and subscriptions given it is a self-education expense.
It will depend on your country’s tax policies and we recommend seeking the advice of your tax advisor. Many of our customers tell us that they are able to claim the cost of the Expert Toolkit subscription and purchases as tax deductions.