Team Temperature Check Service
Get your project performance optimized. Let us conduct your team temperature check with our specialized, independent service.
The Team Temperature Check Service is a mechanism for gathering input from project team members, workshop participants or other stakeholders involved in the delivery of an initiative. It is an effective way to get a snapshot of your team's dynamics. It can also help identify any potential issues so you know what needs attention before they become problems for the whole group!
Our Team Temperature Check Service is a great way to get your team's input on a project and we can then use this data in order modify elements such as roles, approach or scope of activities so that everyone has an effective experience working together - aligned to the objectives of the project!
We deliver the service remotely using a combination of video calls, interviews, electronic questionnaires and quick surveys. Using this information we develop a synthesized view of the findings in addition to a concise of recommendations or ideas for consideration. Depending on the size of the team, program and number of stakeholders involved, we typically deliver the team temperature check in 2-4 weeks.
Use the Schedule Your Time button to book a 1 hour Discovery Call with one of our leaders to discuss your requirements, agree the scope, inputs, outputs, objectives, participants and key dates The Discovery Call will be conducted over Zoom and an invitation will be sent to you automatically when you book your time.
- All Expert Toolkit team temperature check services are delivered by a senior practitioner with 20+ years experience advising leading organizations.
- The Team Temperature Check Service utilizes Expert Toolkit material and methods but will be tailored to suit specific concerns and objectives of your business.
- 0% due at time of Discovery Call booking.
- 50% due after Discovery Call and confirmation of scope, date, time, participants and fees.
- 25% due at time of delivery of initial findings.
- 25% due at time of final delivery of the findings and recommendations.
All team temperature check participants must have their own computer with audio and video capabilities and a high speed internet connection.
Customers also viewed