Private Coaching Sessions
Work 1-on-1 with an Expert Toolkit Partner-level coach to help you reach your goals
Sometimes you need to work directly with someone who can help you uncover your potential, see your roadblocks and chart a course of action to reach your goals.
In our Private Coaching Sessions, you will get to work directly with a senior executive coach and advisor from Expert Toolkit. Our coaches typically have 20+ years of industry experience working at the Partner level of the most reputable firms in the world (think McKinsey, BCG, KPMG, EY, PwC, Deloitte, Bain).
Every coaching program is different and tailored to needs and the goals of the individual being coached. We have coached individuals across a range of situations and objectives:
- Securing that next promotion
- Enhancing my leadership style and capabilities
- Charting a 5 year career plan
- Improving my influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Making a career change
- Negotiating a pay rise
- Becoming a better people manager
- Earning the trust and respect of my clients
- Should I become a management consultant
- My boss told me I need to get a coach!
It really is up to you. The role of your coach is to help you clarify your objectives, address any roadblocks and craft a plan to reach your goals.
Use the Schedule Your Time button to book an Introductory Call with one of our coaching leaders. An invitation for this session will be sent to you automatically when you book your time.
- Duration: 6 x 1 hour sessions or 12 x 1 hour sessions
- Format: Virtual via Zoom
- Language: English
- All Expert Toolkit coaching sessions are delivered by a senior practitioner with 20+ years experience advising and coaching leading organization executives.
- The coaching program is co-designed by the coach and the student in the first session in order to achieve the objectives of the student.
- 0% due at time of booking.
- 50% due after introductory call and confirmation of the 1st coaching session date and time.
- 30% due at the mid-point of the coaching package.
- 20% due at the time of the final coaching session.
All coaching students must have their own computer with audio and video capabilities and a high speed internet connection.
"It helped me to see behaviors that were holding me back - now I have a plan and skills to deal with these - thanks!' Justin - Consulting Senior Manager
Customers also viewed