Portfolio Evaluation & Prioritization Tool
Assess your business portfolio and prioritize for maximum strategic alignment and return on investment.
Bring structure, objectivity and discipline to the process of evaluating and prioritizing your business' strategic portfolio. Our portfolio evaluation and prioritization tool will help you assess your portfolio by taking a balanced view of the benefits and risks for each potential item, initiative or investment. The Expert Toolkit Portfolio Evaluation and Prioritization Tool will allow you to assess and prioritize discrete items as part of an overall business portfolio. The tool help segment your portfolio into 4 groups:
- Strategic - the portfolio item is strategic in nature and should be subject to a full business case and tested or evaluated with a proof-of-concept before proceeding at scale.
- Quick-Win - the portfolio item should be prioritized for resources and necessary investment.
- Qualify - the portfolio item should be further assessed before proceeding.
- Defer - the portfolio item is not recommended at this time and should potentially be assessed further at a later date.
The tool is based on the approach taken by the experts and has been built to help you operate like an expert. It contains the key variables necessary to analyze and prioritize portfolio items in a structured manner:
- Categories, Sub-Categories and Themes
- Value, Benefit, Impact and Return
- Cost, Effort and Complexity
The tool allows filtering by various means and presents a clean prioritization grid outlining the suggested treatment and priority for each. The tool will also report the top items based on your specified criteria. This product is based in Microsoft Excel and is ready-to-use and is fully customizable.
This product will be emailed to you via secure email within 5 minutes of completion of your order. All Expert Toolkit products comes with a complete money-back guarantee should you not be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Just $1.99 per month gets you online access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. No commitment. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend