Mastering Value Chain Analysis
Understand where value is being created and identify areas of competitive advantage or disadvantage.
Value chain analysis is a useful approach for identifying value and cost drivers within a business. It is an powerful tool that:
- Supports conducting competitive analysis by identifying value creating stages
- Aids in identifying cost drivers and non-value adding activities performed
- Helps identify areas for improvement or potential competitive advantage
- Assists with identifying value creation opportunities across suppliers and customers
- Identifying and mapping of the industry value chain
- Assigning costs, revenues and assets
- Determining cost drivers
- Identifying competitive advantages
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Mastering Market Analysis Mega Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $1.99 per month gets you online access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. No commitment. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend