Mastering Value Chain Analysis
Understand where value is being created and identify areas of competitive advantage or disadvantage.
Value chain analysis is a useful approach for identifying value and cost drivers within a business. It is an powerful tool that:
- Supports conducting competitive analysis by identifying value creating stages
- Aids in identifying cost drivers and non-value adding activities performed
- Helps identify areas for improvement or potential competitive advantage
- Assists with identifying value creation opportunities across suppliers and customers
- Identifying and mapping of the industry value chain
- Assigning costs, revenues and assets
- Determining cost drivers
- Identifying competitive advantages
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed