Mastering SWOT Analysis
Gain insight into an organization's competitive positioning through the tried-and-tested SWOT analysis method.
SWOT analysis is a method that has stood the test of time. Its value comes through its relative simplicity and ability to involve a variety of stakeholders in the process. That said, SWOT analysis is often overlooked as a useful tool or when it used it is done incorrectly. To help bridge this gap, the team at Expert Tool have put together this concise and content-rich guide to help anyone master the SWOT analysis technique. In this guide you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of SWOT analysis - what it is and how to use it
- The five steps involved in conducting a SWOT analysis
- How to incorporate SWOT analysis as part of your strategic analysis toolkit
- How to turn the results of a SWOT analysis into strategic hypotheses
- How best to collaborate and present the results of a SWOT analysis
As always, you'll also get Expert Tips from the team at Expert Toolkit on how to do a SWOT analysis most effectively.
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Mastering Market Analysis Mega Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $4.99 per month gets you access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. 7 day free trial. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend