Mastering Market Sizing & Share Analysis
An essential method for analyzing a market and developing a robust business strategy.
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you will get what you need to be able to perform a market sizing analysis and a market share analysis.
- Market share analysis is used to determine the absolute and relative power of competitors compared with each other, customers and suppliers
- Market sizing analysis is used to determine the total current and future potential revenue for all competitors in a market across new and existing products and services
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn the background and purpose of market sizing and share analysis in addition to a detailed walk-through of the proven method for performing the analysis, including:
- The commonly accepted ratios and metrics
- How to define the scope & objectives
- How to develop a sizing estimate
- How to verify your calculations and assumptions
Market sizing and share analysis is a foundational capability for determining the attractiveness of a segment including its size, growth rates and relative performance compared with other businesses or segments.. Being able to guide and lead an organization through a market sizing and share analysis will make you an extremely high value individual.
Document Length: 18 Landscape Pages
Document Format: PDF
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed