Mastering Market Sizing & Share Analysis
An essential method for analyzing a market and developing a robust business strategy.
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you will get what you need to be able to perform a market sizing analysis and a market share analysis.
- Market share analysis is used to determine the absolute and relative power of competitors compared with each other, customers and suppliers
- Market sizing analysis is used to determine the total current and future potential revenue for all competitors in a market across new and existing products and services
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn the background and purpose of market sizing and share analysis in addition to a detailed walk-through of the proven method for performing the analysis, including:
- The commonly accepted ratios and metrics
- How to define the scope & objectives
- How to develop a sizing estimate
- How to verify your calculations and assumptions
Market sizing and share analysis is a foundational capability for determining the attractiveness of a segment including its size, growth rates and relative performance compared with other businesses or segments.. Being able to guide and lead an organization through a market sizing and share analysis will make you an extremely high value individual.
This item is not available for separate purchase but is included in our Mastering Market Analysis Mega Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $4.99 per month gets you access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. 7 day free trial. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend