Mastering Competition Analysis
Learn the method for assessing the competitive landscape and identifying offensive and defensive market opportunities.
The competition is everywhere, ever changing and looking to dominate the very same market that your organization is. They are looking to exploit their strengths and capitalize on your company's weaknesses to grow. They want your customers! How do you best prepare yourself and play to win? As a strategic advisor, business consultant or management practitioner you need to be competent at competition analysis. The team at Expert Toolkit are here to help you with this guide to Mastering Competition Analysis. In this guide you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of competitor analysis - what it is and how to use it
- The 7 steps involved in conducting a competitor analysis
- How to identify current and potential competitors for analysis
- How to develop a research plan for analyzing competitors
- How to incorporate competitor analysis as part of your strategic analysis toolkit
You'll learn the skills you need to analyze competitors along the dimensions of financial performance, strategy, market performance, capability, strategy and costs. As always, you'll also get Expert Tips from the team at Expert Toolkit on how to do a competitor analysis most effectively.
Why not Become a Premium Member? You get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material for only $1.99 per month. No commitment, cancel anytime.
Customers also viewed