Mastering Change Management
Reduce the chance your program will end in the graveyard of unsuccessful programs through the power of change management.
It is fairly well known that most large programs fail - through a variety of reasons, not least of which is the absence of any structured change management. Improve your program's chances of success by bringing in some change management discipline. In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn:
- The most common reasons that cause programs to fail
- The concept of the buy-in journey of a program
- The signs and strategies for dealing with change resistance
- The 5 key change elements necessary to ensure success on any program
- How to prepare for change
- How to do stakeholder mapping and a change readiness assessment
Being equipped with these skills and tools in change management will allow you to bring often overlooked value to large transformation programs. Your impact will be tangible as you help programs stay out of the ditch and deliver their intended outcomes. Don't forget to also get your copy of Expert Toolkit's Change Readiness Assessment Template.
Document Length: 23 Landscape Pages
Document Format: PDF
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed