Mastering Market Segmentation Analysis
A critical analytic technique for analyzing customer groups and determining competitive advantage.
Market segmentation analysis is a powerful method that can add value to a business in a range of ways:
- Accurately define industry and market boundaries
- Determine the size and characteristics of market opportunities
- Identify unmet customer needs
- Customize products, pricing or distribution channels
- Identify the cost to serve particular customer groups
- Determine competitive positioning
- Manoeuvre competition
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn the background and purpose of market segmentation analysis in addition to a detailed walk-through of a proven five step process to performing a robust market segmentation analysis:
- Define Scope & Objectives
- Hypotheses Development
- Segment Quantification
- Assessing Attractiveness
- Assess Capability to Serve
Market segmentation analysis is a foundational capability for driving sustained and profitable growth for any business. Being able to guide and lead an organization through a market segmentation analysis exercise will make you an extremely high value individual.
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Mastering Market Analysis Mega Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $1.99 per month gets you online access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. No commitment. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend