Mastering Market Segmentation Analysis
A critical analytic technique for analyzing customer groups and determining competitive advantage.
Market segmentation analysis is a powerful method that can add value to a business in a range of ways:
- Accurately define industry and market boundaries
- Determine the size and characteristics of market opportunities
- Identify unmet customer needs
- Customize products, pricing or distribution channels
- Identify the cost to serve particular customer groups
- Determine competitive positioning
- Manoeuvre competition
In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn the background and purpose of market segmentation analysis in addition to a detailed walk-through of a proven five step process to performing a robust market segmentation analysis:
- Define Scope & Objectives
- Hypotheses Development
- Segment Quantification
- Assessing Attractiveness
- Assess Capability to Serve
Market segmentation analysis is a foundational capability for driving sustained and profitable growth for any business. Being able to guide and lead an organization through a market segmentation analysis exercise will make you an extremely high value individual.
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed