Introduction to Kano Analysis
Understand what delights and frustrates customers with the simple but powerful Kano analysis method.
Kano Analysis is an approach for segmenting customer requirements into four categories to determine what is most important and least important. It is a simple but highly effective method for providing focus on essential customer needs such as "delighters" and "must haves". In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of Kano analysis, the underlying principles and how the Kano approach adds value in a business context
- The four customer requirement types at the heart of Kano analysis
- How to apply Kano analysis principles and the Kano analysis approach in identifying and prioritizing customer requirements
- Examples of Kano analysis being used to analyze customer requirements
- A template structure for using Kano to prioritize requirements
Being a competent practitioner of Kano Analysis will make you a valuable asset to any organization looking to build products, solutions or services that delight customers.
Document Length: 11 Landscape Pages
Document Format: PDF
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed