Guide to Organization Design
Learn how to design an organization structure that best supports your strategy and operating model.
Getting the design of an organization correct is critical to enable effective execution of business strategy. The team at Expert Toolkit have concisely summarized just about everything you'll need to know to design any organization. This Expert Toolkit Guide is based on practical experience of what works and includes:
- A proven six step approach for organization design
- How to identify and utilize design criteria
- How to evaluate organizational structure options
- What is an organizational architecture
- How to go from structure to capabilities, teams and roles
- How to implement the change
You'll also get the most common mistakes people make when designing organizations and common pitfalls you must avoid. This guide and the methods apply to many organization design scenarios:
- Startups and new business ventures
- Government agencies
- Corporate restructures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business transformation
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Advanced Consulting Skills Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $4.99 per month gets you access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. 7 day free trial. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend