Essentials of Operating Model Design
Learn the fundamentals of Operating Model design and how to develop one for any business situation.
Operating Models are a powerful tool for describing complex business operating constructs in simple terms. A good Operating Model can ensure clarity around the current state - enabling resolution in areas of under-performance. Operating Models are also very useful in describing future options for an organization and therefore represent a fundamental tool for business transformation. In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll receive:
- A baseline understanding of Operating Models and how they can deliver value in a business context
- Proven practices and principles for developing good Operating Models
- Detailed guidance on how to use the 5 step process for developing a future-state operating model
- An explanation of how Operating Models support Business Transformation
- Examples of different types of Operating Models to help increase your understanding
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Strategic Advisor Bundle which is available in digital and print format. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $1.99 per month gets you online access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. No commitment. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend