Essentials of Operating Model Design
Learn the fundamentals of Operating Model design and how to develop one for any business situation.
Operating Models are a powerful tool for describing complex business operating constructs in simple terms. A good Operating Model can ensure clarity around the current state - enabling resolution in areas of under-performance. Operating Models are also very useful in describing future options for an organization and therefore represent a fundamental tool for business transformation. In this Expert Toolkit Guide you'll receive:
- A baseline understanding of Operating Models and how they can deliver value in a business context
- Proven practices and principles for developing good Operating Models
- Detailed guidance on how to use the 5 step process for developing a future-state operating model
- An explanation of how Operating Models support Business Transformation
- Examples of different types of Operating Models to help increase your understanding
Document Length: 24 Landscape Pages
Document Format: PDF
Why not Become a Premium Member? It's 100% FREE and you get instant, unlimited access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks, best practices and training material.
Customers also viewed