Customer Requirements Engineering
Learn how to create requirements so customers will love your products, services and solutions.
Want to build products, services, solutions and processes that your customers will love? You need to know how to do effective customer requirements engineering and this Expert Toolkit Guide will give you everything that you need:
- What is customer requirements engineering?
- The attributes of good requirements
- How requirements engineering fits into the product development lifecycle
- The importance of traceability and change management
- How to use a Critical to Quality Tree to develop great requirements
- An introduction to the v-model and how it relates to requirements engineering
In addition, this guide will outline proven techniques for gathering, analyzing and prioritizing requirements that will truly be valued by customers:
- Voice of the Customer
- Quality Function Deployment and House of Quality
- Kano Analysis
Loaded with Expert Tips and useful templates, this Expert Toolkit Guide will get you fully equipped to engineer requirements with the best - without any wasted time!
This How-to Guide is available online to our Premium Members. It is not available for separate purchase for non-members but is included in our Customer Guru Bundle which is available electronically and in print. Browse the complete collection of Expert Toolkit Bundles to find the right one for your needs.
Just $1.99 per month gets you online access to our complete library of tools, templates, frameworks and training material. No commitment. Cancel online anytime.
We Also Recommend