Business Process Improvement Training (Private Class)
Learn the essentials of process process improvement from the team at Expert Toolkit
This private training class will take you and your team deep into the world of process improvement to help you understand and master some of the most proven techniques in this critical discipline. The class will cover a range of topics that are essential to diagnosing process problems and creating superior business processes. We will also share real world examples and conduct practical exercises to help attendees grasp the concepts and techniques. Topics we will cover in the course include:
- Brown-paper process mapping
- Hypothesis generation
- Benefits case development
- Writing a process improvement charter
- Stakeholder management
- Data collection techniques
Use the Schedule Your Time button to book a Introductory Call with one of our training leaders to discuss your requirements, confirm the class components, attendees and schedule the date and time for the actual delivery of the training class. This preparation call will last between 30-60 minutes and will be conducted over Zoom. An invitation for the Introductory Call will be sent to you automatically when you book your time.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Format: Virtual via Zoom
- Language: English
Each Participant Receives
- Digital Learning Guide
- Editable Tools & Templates
- Certificate of Completion
- All Expert Toolkit classes are delivered by a senior practitioner with 20+ years experience advising and training leading organizations on the topic of the class.
- Our classes are based on a defined syllabus however we will do our best to customize the training to address specific concerns and objectives of your business.
- 0% due at time of booking Introductory Call.
- 60% due after Introductory Call and confirmation of class date and time.
- 40% due within 7 days of class delivery.
All students must have their own computer with audio and video capabilities and a high speed internet connection.
"I feel much more confident now in my ability to create better operational processes." Mats - Operations Analyst
Customers also viewed