Our favorite Omega-3 fish oil: Sports Research Triple Strength
A high quality fish oil is a great addition to your daily supplement routine to maintain overall health. We love this one for its quality, potency, purity and sustainable source.
Most other brands provide concentrated fish oil from mixed sources (anchovies, mackerel, sardines) and in ethyl ester form. Sports Research Omega-3 Fish oil is from only Wild Alaska Pollock in superior triglyceride form and containing the highest levels of EPA and DHA per fish softgel.
- Don't be fooled by cheap, mixed sourced Fish Oils claiming high quality. This fish Oil is sourced from ONLY Wild Alaska Pollock with 1099mg (88%) of triglyceride Omega-3s
- Uses AlaskOmega omega-3 fish oil sourced from only Wild Alaska Pollock from the Bering Sea. AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates lead the market in oil freshness, with a maximum total oxidation (TOTOX) of 5!
- AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates are certified Sustainable and Traceable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the first omega-3 concentrate to achieve this distinction. Encapsulated in 'Pescatarian Friendly' fish gelatin capsule.
Triple Strength Omega-3 IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil - Just one softgel per day delivers 1,037 mg of pure Omega-3s in highly absorbable Triglyceride form with:
- 687 EPA and 250mg DHA
- Formulated without Gluten, soy, flavors, or animal ingredients.
- Exceptional purity, No bad breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
- Sourced from Wild Alaska Pollock (NOT from farm-raised fish)
- Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
- Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
- IFOS 5-star certified; MSC certified "Sustainable" fish oil source
- 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Customers also viewed