Our favorite Vitamin-D supplement: Hi-Po Emulsi-D3 drops
Take Vitamin D every day to keep you energized, positive and focused. These drops get our vote.
Hi-Po Emulsi-D3 is a concentrated, highly bioavailable liquid vitamin D formulation offering a broad range of dosages and titration possibilities. Unlike most other liquid vitamin D products available, Hi-Po Emulsi-D3 is a convenient, pleasant-tasting and easily mixed formula. A natural emulsion technology allows for the production of a 2000 IU per drop formula that quickly and completely disperses in liquid. This cutting edge technology provides enhanced bioavailability utilizing only naturally derived ingredients that are free of preservatives and synthetic surfactants. Presented in a 1oz glass bottle, Hi-Po Emulsi-D3 makes dosing vitamin D convenient. It can be dropped into any beverage or simply put on the tongue, providing accurate dosing 1 drop at a time.
- 2000 IU IN ONE DROP - A concentrated, highly bioavailable liquid vitamin D formulation. 1 drop is 2,000 IU of Vitamin D in the D3 form. Each 1oz glass bottle contains 1,000 servings. *
- NATURAL EMULSION TECHNOLOGY - Cutting edge technology enhances bioavailability. Each drop completely disperses in any liquid and is free of preservatives and synthetic surfactants. *
- CONVENIENT & PLEASANT TASTING - A pleasant tasting, convenient and easily-mixed formula. Can be dropped in any beverage or put on the tongue. Accurate dosing, 1 drop at a time. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Customers also viewed